A Weekend with Michelin-Star Chef Davide Palluda
Join us and our partners at Forever Gourmet as we host a special weekend of events with Michelin-Star Chef Davide Palluda. Enjoy each event a la carte or experience it all with our Chef Davide Palluda package
for $500 per person.
Davide Palluda owns and operates “Ristorante All’Enoteca” and the “DP” Laboratory. In 2000, he was awarded a Michelin star, which he has never lost.
Schedule of Events
- Barolo & Antipasti Reception
- March 22 | 5:30 p.m. | Harrimans Cooking Studio | $46 per person
- Join us in welcoming Michelin-Star Chef Davide Palluda to the resort with a delicious reception. Chef Palluda teams up with our Executive Chef, Ryan Arensdorf, for an extravagant offering of antipasti paired perfectly with the best Barolo wine. Chef Palluda will be on-hand to answer questions and discuss his passion for cooking.
- Italian Cooking Class
- March 23 | 2:00 p.m. | Harrimans Cooking Studio | $120 per person
- Michelin-Star Chef Davide Palluda is in town for just one weekend and one cooking class with us! Join us for this exclusive hands-on class and learn the art of Italian cooking from a true northern Italian Chef with the assistance of our Executive Chef, Ryan Arensdorf.
- Eight-Course Tasting Menu
- March 23 | 7:00 p.m. | Harrimans | $279 per person
- Visit northern Italy from the comfort of your seat in Harrimans as you indulge in this exclusive eight-course meal! Chef Palluda will cultivate a special menu just for the evening combining classic Northern Italian favorites including pasta made from scratch, with the best ingredients from local Virginia farms.
- Three-Course Brunch
- March 24 | 11:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. | Harrimans | $78 per person
- Cap off the weekend with a decadent three-course brunch. Featuring sweet and savory favorites, the menu will showcase a combination of Italian favorites from Chef Palluda and hearty Virginian ingredients from Chef Arensdorf.
Reservations required, please call 540.326.4070.
Price does not include tax and gratuity.