It is the mission of the Health & Wellness Committee to promote the physical fitness and emotional wellbeing of Chamber members and their employees through innovative evidenced based approaches.
These include the following calls to action:
- Foster a work place culture that supports and encourages healthy lifestyles.
- Foster corporate recognition that community health promotion pays huge dividends.
- Inspire and empower members to take responsibility for their own health.
- Increase community awareness that minor changes in lifestyle pay big dividends over time in terms of disease prevention and health promotion.
- Develop and provide corporate health presentations
- Stage annual or semi-annual educational programs
- Organize Health & Wellness Mixers
- Support annual Innovate Conference
- Cultivate new committee members, either existing Chamber members or new members